Short for now...

What an awesome/fun/amazing weekend! The festival was soo much fun, and it was especially fun because it was our first family trip :)  We...

What an awesome/fun/amazing weekend! The festival was soo much fun, and it was especially fun because it was our first family trip :) 
We just got home tonight (there was music all afternoon we stayed for)...so I need to make this short because i'm really tired...
AAAANNNNDDDDD....
I start a new job tomorrow! I'll be working 3 days a week at a golf course near my house- bartending :) I'm really excited to be making money again, but really really sad to be leaving Porter :( We'll see how it goes...I can end up working less/more as I see fit, which is really awesome. 
Anyways, i'll post tomorrow with pics from the weekend. 
Gnight world :)





Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images