Baby Products I LOVE...

There are millions of baby products out there. Some are awesome. Some are kind of a waste of money really. As of right now, I have 3 1/2 mo...

There are millions of baby products out there. Some are awesome. Some are kind of a waste of money really. As of right now, I have 3 1/2 months of REAL baby knowledge.
Here's a list.
THINGS THAT I (and Porter, of course) LOVE:


Boppy- This thing rocks! Porter likes to lay on his belly over the middle of the U shape. And while it says no sleeping on the tag, when Porter was stuffed up, he slept awesomely in this because he was more upright. Don't worry though, he slept in my bed in it, right next to his momma :)




Electric Aspirator- This thing has also been a lifesaver. Porter gets stuffed up and those bulb syringes just don't do the job. I use a little bit of Baby Saline Spray and then the electric aspirator. He likes it way more than the bulb actually, and it works so much better!



Bathtub- As soon as Porter's umbilical cord came off, he has loved taking baths. This bathtub is awesome! It has a hammock for when he was really little, and now he sits in it without the hammock (there's a ridge in the middle that his butt sits on kind of...). I can put him in there and get ready or clean the bathroom or whatever and he splashes away and has a god ole' time :)




Woombie- This has been great let me tell you. Porter likes to be swaddled when he sleeps and this thing is AWESOME. It's super easy to put on- and it has zippers going in both directions so in the middle of the night when we change him, we can just zip it up and take his legs out easily. I remember when he finally got big enough to fit in it, thinking it was magical because whenever we put him in it, he'd go right to sleep!





Dr Brown's Bottles- These bottles are awesome (and kind of not awesome too). They are supposed to help with gas and reflux and stuff. Whenever Porter eats from a different type of bottle, he makes so much more of a mess...these help with the amount that rolls down his chin for sure. But the downfall- each bottle consists of 5 parts. That means cleaning A LOT of "parts" every day. Ugh.





Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I write reviews on popular products from time to time. At the moment I’m reviewing The First Years Wave Stroller and find it to be a great product, but i have to say that looking over your site I’m really impressed with the products you recommend and will be directing my clients (first time parents) to your blog for more information on baby products that i have not got time to review myself.

    Great job and balanced reviews, keep up the good work.

    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I would've had that woombie thing... Elliot LOVED being swaddled.

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images