FIBark

Life has been so crazy and hectic. Summer is officially here and it's warm and sunny every single day and I LOVE it.  But I am sooo e...

Life has been so crazy and hectic. Summer is officially here and it's warm and sunny every single day and I LOVE it. 
But I am sooo exhausted. I def need a good few days of relaxing. 
Not anytime soon though. Tomorrow we are taking Porter to Salida (about 2 1/2 hours away), to the festival they have this weekend there called FIBark Whitewater Festival. They have kayaking and rafting things going on on the river that goes through town, a carnival, and some awesome bands playing. We got Porter those noise-canceling headphones (these Peltor ones). I'm so excited to take him to his first concerts! :) :) :) 
We'll be seeing Juno What?! and Whitewater Ramble
Hopefully it'll be a good weekend :) 

Yesterday I did something SO STUPID. I woke up Porter from his morning nap to take him to meet some people at Chuck E Cheese. Dumb. He wouldn't take an afternoon nap so therefore was HORRIBLE until 8pm when he finally fell asleep. I was so exhausted I cried, it sucked. 
And the worst part is I totally know it's my own dang fault. I will never let him miss his nap like that again. I learned my lesson and paid for it for sure. 
Lesson: SLEEP = HAPPY BABY 




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I can't wait to see your photos from the festival, Porter is going to look so freaking cure in those headphones!
    Don't worry about the nap thing, that's how we learn. Otherwise you wouldn't know. I call them "mom fails".
    Aaand sleep. Ugh. I feel your pain. Today I made coffee on top of yesterday's coffee. I also called my apartment complex because I thought my dishwasher was leaking. Turns out you're just not supposed to put dish scrubbers in the wash if they still have soap in them...huge mom fail. Filled my kitchen with foam...I think the maintenance guy thought I was a tard.
    (sorry, I always write you huge long anecdotes.)

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images