A whole lotta sleeping, and an Easter book

Not a very exciting day... We went to Jeremy's brother house and he helped them move some of their furniture to the house they are movi...


Not a very exciting day...
We went to Jeremy's brother house and he helped them move some of their furniture to the house they are moving into. Porter and I hung out with Katie and Lily in the kitchen while Katie organized. 
Porter was pretty cranky today. The pictures above are deceiving...it took a lot to get him to actually nap today, haha. 
Tomorrow I am taking him to visit the kids I used to nanny for...I miss them! And it'll be exciting for them to meet the little guy who was in my belly for so long :)



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images