Tunes

It's a music day. (I was HERE! Red Rocks '09!) (I can't WAIT to take Porter to see them this summer at RR...freakin awesome ba...

It's a music day.


(I was HERE! Red Rocks '09!)
(I can't WAIT to take Porter to see them this summer at RR...freakin awesome band, freakin awesome venue!)



Also, I want to mention a GREAT music website I use frequently.
It's called "The Hype Machine"
Here's what the say about themselves:

What is it?

The Hype Machine keeps track of what music bloggers write about. We handpick a set of kickass music blogs and then present what they discuss for easy analysis, consumption and discovery. This way, your odds of stumbling into awesome music or awesome blogs are high.
So with this website, you can't download music, but you CAN save songs and create your own playlist that you can listen to whenever you please :)
So go there and find some new tunes!
Add me if you'de like!
User name: LolaLucy09




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I don't know what we're doing this summer (if anything) because we're on a strict, tight budget this year ~ but I can't wait to take our kids to shows and go camping with them, etc. We always see hippie kids running around when we go and that always makes us be like "Man, the kids should be here." :)

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images