Things I want to make

Inspiration (found on Pinterest) I want to make all of these things when I have a cute little place :)  This headboard ROCKS. Lisa, will yo...

Inspiration (found on Pinterest)
I want to make all of these things when I have a cute little place :)

 This headboard ROCKS. Lisa, will you show this to mark and ask if he could make it for me?? It's just two by fours and some sort of plastic over it...and christmas lights :) I LOVE IT!

This picture sucks, but it is a tree branch painted white, and fabric letters hanging from hemp. I really want to make this with Porter's name on it.

This rug is TO DIE FOR. I found a tutorial and I plan on starting it when I move. Same color I think too. Except in the tutorial it says it takes over 60 hours, haha. So it's going to be a project done over time. It's made with a latch hook canvas and old tee-shirts (a LOT of them). I think it will be cool to take a picture of the progress every single day and make a cool video of all the pics.

I love the horizontal line that they are all centered from. And I think I will use all different color/kind of frames, maybe.

These are really cute too. You use paint sample strips! FREE! I think I would do a few strands and hang them together. And maybe use different colors? Not too sure. And maybe even different shapes.

I LOVE THIS SOOO MUCH. It's made from christmas lights and paper doilies. I can't WAIT for this to be in my home!

This is a really freakin cute doormat. This will probably be the last thing I'll make...but I really want to someday! It's just 2x2's with holes drilled in them and some sort of rope strung through and knotted in between each board.





Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I could not stop thinking of things to say for EACH thing you posted. HAHA!! I loved all these ideas. I saw something else recently with a white branch... anyways, I love the idea for Porter's name. :)

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images