Vloggin' Vednesday: Music

Here's my first ever Vloggin' Vednesdays Vlog :)  I'm not a huge fan of being on camera. In college, I volunteered at my schoo...



Here's my first ever Vloggin' Vednesdays Vlog :) 
I'm not a huge fan of being on camera. In college, I volunteered at my school's news program a few days a week and ran cameras for the show. Eventually I ended up being asked to be the sports caster sometimes, and while I agreed and did it, I always felt like I looked so awkward. 
So yeah, anyways, here I am in video form.

Untitled from Joan cornell on Vimeo.


(don't mind the people making out on the tv, haha)



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Aww your cute! I like your posters & your pics at the end! I like the show journal! I have only been to one "real" big show in the last few years, boo! But that's what havin' a kid does ;) hehe BUT now that my kiddo is almost 4...it's time to start bringing him along!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOOOVE music.. its awesome how involved you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were totally destined to be buds. We have posters all over our house, too! I am sooooooooo glad you vlogged!!! I loved it! :) I wish I could say that I have been to as many shows as you have. I sadly have not... I can't wait for the summer to get here, I am SO in the mood to go to a show or a festival or anything that involves music & camping. Hahaha. We'll totally have to coordinate one of our trips some time. :) I have not shot my music vlog yet. I am so behind today!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images