Ornaments!

Porter's first ornament! I ordered this from the Ornament Shop and it's awesome! The ornament was personalized just for me (or Por...

Porter's first ornament! I ordered this from the Ornament Shop and it's awesome!

The ornament was personalized just for me (or Porter rather) and I love it (each item is personalized for no extra cost)! It is great quality and sooo cute :) They also offer free shipping when you order 5 or more items. And speaking of shipping- my ornament arrived within a couple of days of ordering- so quick!




So head over to their shop- they have over 3000 ornaments/gifts to choose from!

Their Easter ornaments are great-





They also have their own Christmas Blog with tons of great holiday ideas!



Thank you Ornamentshop.com for supplying me with an ornament for review.




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hey, did you delete your "Formula" post? It came up on my reader, but when I click on it it says it doesn't exist..I was so wanting to read it!!
    :)

    Kell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh..seriously? Do you want me to find them and slam them with my huge belly? :-)

    I think you should totally repost it. For every negative troll out there there are probably 500 women who are interested in formula. Oftentimes I think the people posting negative comments on mommy blogs can't actually be mothers themselves. Or they'd know better.

    Anyway, my email is kgecik@yahoo.com

    I'm planning on pumping and bottle-feeding. I've never been interested in breast-feeding. But, I also have some formula on standby too!

    In the end, I don't think it matters if a baby was breast or formula fed. Just as long as they were fed! :-)

    You're a great mommy and little Porter's lucky to have you. And...can you believe if you had gone to full-term he'd still be in your tummy?! That's crazy! I'm glad he's already here though and doing well.

    -K

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images