I love finding new blogs...

I found a new blog that I really like, Selfie Magic . The author does a link-up every Saturday called "Selfie Saturday" and I thin...

I found a new blog that I really like, Selfie Magic. The author does a link-up every Saturday called "Selfie Saturday" and I think i'm going to participate this coming week (well, we'll see what happens, the assignment might be kinda hard...). 
Anyways, the pic below is an assignment from a few Saturdays ago, and I decided to try it out today and see how it went...pretty sweet I think :) 

(i think it's time to wash off the snowman from the window, haha)








Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Looks so beautiful up there!! How far from Denver are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I LOVE your deck!!! Amazeballs!! And this picture is fabulous. YOU have inspired me to finally do this. Seriously, I'm doing it this week! I really love the way your picture turned out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. My husband just came in here and thought it was quadruplets with their own babies....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad i've inspired you! yay! can't wait to see what you do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sweet! I love the clone! You did great!
    And omg what a view! I wish I could be there and smell the pines. When i was a kid, I'd go to this summer camp every year and it was set in a pine forest...OMG Since then I'm in love with pine smell. Reminds me of my childhood and being care free!

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images