Flashback Friday

When Jeremy and I started dating, he lived in Westminster, which is about 20 minutes north of Denver. There was this awesome place by his ho...

When Jeremy and I started dating, he lived in Westminster, which is about 20 minutes north of Denver. There was this awesome place by his house called "Jump Street"- it was a huge building full of trampolines. You can pay per hour and just go jump...it was sooo much fun, and an amazing workout LET ME TELL YOU. We went a few times and had a ton of fun. I was a gymnast when I was younger, and Jeremy is a great tumbler, so we went and practiced our moves :) Haha. 

Photobucket

And here's a video. It's not us, but it's a great example of what you can do. 
(Jeremy could flip from one tramp to the next...he did it all the way across all of them...crazy!)



Flashback Friday



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. How funny, when I saw your pictures I was thinking "wow, that looks like Jump Street" lol, I guess that is because it IS Jump Street! I live near Denver too.

    I am following from the Spearmint Baby Alexa hop! www.mooseandtater.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jump Street is nothing short of awesome...if I lived closer to Westminster I'd be there ALL the time. It's a great workout and it wears out the child LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower from the Alexa hop! That looks like so much fun. I hope you will stop by my page too.
    http://themizenfamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images