New Camera!

No post yesterday because I was too busy with... My new camera! I finally sold my video camera and got to purchase this! I decided to go w...

No post yesterday because I was too busy with...


My new camera! I finally sold my video camera and got to purchase this! I decided to go with the Sony NEX-5. It was between the Canon Rebel and this for a few days. Someone I know just got the NEX-3, and a lot of people said they have the Rebel and love it- and they were about the same price. The NEX-5, like the Canon, has interchangeable lenses, which is something I was def looking for. I decided on the Sony because for me, I knew I wouldn't end up lugging a big camera around all the time. I got the 16mm lens as well as the 18-55. This one is about the size of a point and shoot but with much better quality photos. Now I just need to figure out how to use it! I know NOTHING about F stops and aperture and shutter speed or anything. I'm thinking about maybe taking a photography class in the near future because no matter how much I try to learn about it online, I still can't ever seem to take pictures that I'm completely happy with. No matter WHAT camera i'm using. But anyways, here's a few that I took this morning (edited a tiny bit in Photoshop). If anyone has any good advice for me, feel free to let me know!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images