Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Another Scavenger Hunt Sunday! Time: I know I know, this is really cliche, BUT-  this clock is in Porter's nursery- where I spend hour...

Another Scavenger Hunt Sunday!


Time:
I know I know, this is really cliche, BUT- 
this clock is in Porter's nursery- where I spend hours upon hours feeding him and pumping. I stare at this clock when i'm pumping, waiting for the minutes to tick by so I can be done...
Photobucket


Poetry:
This quote is on Porter's wall in his nursery as well. 
The whole thing says "It doesn't matter where you go in life, it's who you have beside you"
I love it.
Photobucket


Outside:
Lucy, outside :)
Photobucket


Zoom:
The front of my car. This guy leads the way wherever I go :)
(My car is REALLY dirty! Obviously. Haha)
Photobucket


Isolation:
Sock monkey's friends aren't very nice.
Photobucket









Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Very cute clock and I love your photo of Lucy. It would have worked for isolation too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I love your little Lucy! I have always had a love for pugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quote and lucy high up there, fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute clock! Your dog is so cute. :) That last one made me laugh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The image of Lucy is adorable! I can't tell if she is happy or sad at being outside!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great interpretations this week - I really like your outside shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures! Love the outside shot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos. Love your blog! I recall the sitting and pumping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful photos. You really have an eye!

    I'm dropping by from the Alexa Hop with my sparkly little toolbar! I'd appreciate it if you would swing by A Helicopter Mom and comment!

    Thanks!
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I totally love all your shots!! New follower :-)

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images