Top Baby Blogs?

So I am having a hard time deciding whether or not I want to continue to make the effort to keep up with Topbabyblogs.com again this time a...

So I am having a hard time deciding whether or not I want to continue to make the effort to keep up with Topbabyblogs.com again this time around (they just reset the votes). I have met some awesome amazing bloggers from TBB...but I feel like I am bothering people asking for votes...maybe that's a reflection of how I feel about being asked constantly to vote...but it's becoming more of a task to keep up than it is fun I guess. Maybe i'll add my blog and forget that it's there for a while. Maybe check it in a month or so and see where I got without ASKING for votes? 

Anyways.




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I feel ya! But, I'm asking this time around. I feel a little dirty, too.

    Anyhow, I voted! If interested, I'd appreciate one back. If not, no worries! I'll keep reading all the same...

    Gillian from Baby Talk without the Babble

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images