Halloween 2013

I better get this post up before Halloween gets too much farther behind us! I was kinda lazy this year on the costume front- I kept thinking...

I better get this post up before Halloween gets too much farther behind us! I was kinda lazy this year on the costume front- I kept thinking that I needed to figure something out but never could actually do so.  Then about 3 days before Halloween I was picking P up from his dad's house and found this cow costume that must have been handed down to us. So cow it was. It ended up being pretty dang cute, and warm!
I didn't end up taking too many pictures, it was super windy and chilly so we kinda just hurried through all of the trick or treating (we went to a business area in town that hosted trick or treating in all of the stores).


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images