Rimmel's new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation

I was lucky enough to have been chosen to try Rimmel's new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation! (it doesn't even hit shelves unti...

I was lucky enough to have been chosen to try Rimmel's new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation!
(it doesn't even hit shelves until January 2014!)

I love this stuff!
I would say I use it daily, but considering I don't even leave the house every single day, I don't wear makeup every day. 
But when I do wear makeup, this is included now!
I use a little bit under my powder foundation, and they work great together.
The mousse isn't too thick, it's super lightweight and looks awesome on me.
Perfection Rimmel, perfection :)
Another awesome product, complimentary from Influenster!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images