Hello Third Trimester

And it's here. The third trimester (I'm about 26 1/2 weeks right now). All's well so far. I'm def tired a lot, which isn'...

And it's here. The third trimester (I'm about 26 1/2 weeks right now). All's well so far. I'm def tired a lot, which isn't much different than any of the other months. Just hope it doesn't get worse (which I have a feeling is going to). My back hurts a lot...every single day to be exact. And it's starting to be hard to get/stay comfortable when sitting on the couch or sleeping in bed. Annoying.

Baby Gooch moves around in there numerous times a day. Sometimes I can even see my belly move when he moves, it's crazy!

I have a couple names that I REALLY like a lot, just gotta talk Jeremy into liking them too :) Not that he has suggestions himself, so i'm pretty much going to take it upon myself to choose the name, hehe.

I ordered a bunch of things for the nursery the other day and some have started to be delivered. Some wall decals, wicker baskets, and part of the mobile for the crib (i'm kind of making my own but had to buy part of it). I'm trying to get a little bit at a time so by the time March rolls around I can talk my friends/bf into painting and have all the stuff ready for the room. I'de like the room to be ready by the beginning of April, so if baby Gooch comes early his room will be done and ready :)

Speaking of March, my baby shower is the first weekend and a bunch of MY family is flying to Colorado to be here and i'm SO EXCITED. I can't wait for them all to come visit me! :) It means a lot that they'll all be here...





Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images