Stroller and Car Seat

So I finally buckled down and seriously looked at what stroller/car seat I want today. I have been putting it off because there are sooo man...

So I finally buckled down and seriously looked at what stroller/car seat I want today. I have been putting it off because there are sooo many to choose from, and so many reviews to read and things to compare. Anyways, I FINALLY settled on this one (from Babies'R'Us), and added it to my baby registry there.

I LOVE IT. The houndstooth print is so perfect (happens to match my FAV pair of legwarmers), and it has built in speakers to hook music up to :)




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. cute! I love it! Thanks for the congrats by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...and no problem :) Hope all is well so far! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images