2010 recap in words and pictures

I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and do a post of pics from the past year, 2010. I already know that there are going to be a TON of pi...

I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and do a post of pics from the past year, 2010. I already know that there are going to be a TON of pics...so be prepared for a long one :)

Here goes-

January
I did a post full of these pics a couple weeks ago, but it was the highlight of January, so here are some more from Jamcruise. The most amazing vacation i've ever been on...




February
My wonderful Valentine's Day breakfast :)

We went to see Kevin Nealon (actor from "Weeds") do stand-up...funny guy!


March
Jeremy and I went to see the Avalanche play the Redwings (MY fav team). AAAAnndddd...Redwings WON! :)

Yamn

Bassnecter playing in the mountains...I think in Vail?

First day of Spring at my old house...haha.


April
Jeremy and I at Cassie and Scot's Wedding

Beautiful location in Buena Vista, CO


I visited Illinois...here's my nephew at the park :)

The Contribution playing in Denver

Katie, Me, Kyla and Nicole on the rooftop of a bar downtown :)


May
Vegas for JR and Katie's Wedding!


Going out in Vegas :)
Kyla, Katie, Carol and Me

At the Mishawaka for my birthday. What an awesome weekend of good music and good friends :)

The river that runs behind the stage and across the Mish...

"Head for the Hills" playing on my birthday at the Mish

Charlotte and I watching her sister's kickball game


June
What a busy, fun month! We moved into a new house in the beginning of the month, here's a pic of the upstairs- the front entry way, part of the kitchen and part of the living room.

I went to see Erykah Badu with Dana

We went to a music festival called "Fibark"...about 2 1/2 hours away from our house. Here's Jeremy and I on our way to go white water rafting that weekend.

There was the Gravitron ride at the carnival there, my FAVORITE ride growing up (it's the one that you go inside of and it spins and you stick to the walls). We rode it, of course :)

"Boombox" playing at Fibark (Head for the Hills also played, and Yamn too)

We went to another music festival called Sonic Bloom, in Fort Collins. Here's a picture of a girl doing some crazy dancing attached to a ribbon...

Sonic Bloom

Jamie and I at Sonic Bloom

We also saw Papadosio play at Quixote's downtown Denver


July
Another crazy busy month full of music and festivals :)
Umphrey's McGee at Red Rocks Amphitheater

My friend Brandon and I at Umphrey's

"Lotus" playing at the Mishawaka Amphitheater

Lotus

"The String Cheese Incident" played at Red Rocks 3 nights in a row and we had a ton of people in town staying with us for the weekend.
Playing in the pool in the backyard one day...

Party Limo Bus that took us to Cheese the first night.

Me and Jeremy :)

Friends before the show one of the nights...

The crew at Red Rocks :)

Cheese!

Cheese and the crowd...

We also went to a music festival to see "The String Cheese Incident" play at a place called "Horning's Hideout" right outside of Portland, OR. Such a beautiful place...
The long line of cars waiting to get in...

Eliza, Me, Chelsea, Caroline and Jordan

Me waiting for some food to be cooked for me :)

The REAL Ken Kesey and the Merry Prankster's "Magic Bus" that they used to tour around in...there's even a little deck built onto the back :) The artwork on it is AMAZING.

Horning's Hideout is literally a peacock farm, and these peacock's just walked around the place free as bird's :) They were BEAUTIFUL!

Cheese playing at the venue

Michael Kang, String Cheese :)


August
We traveled to Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri with Jeremy's family. It was a lotta fun :)
Jeremy on our balcony

Party Cove :)

Jeremy driving the Mastercraft

Friends and family :)

Lucy got stung by something and her whole face swelled up. We ended up rushing her to the vet where she got a shot of antihistamine's and ended up being ok :) She was pretty funny looking though, haha

I found out I was pregnant at the end of the month :) This is the first pic of baby (who resembles a blob at the time, haha)

First show I went to knowingly pregnant, haha. Yonder Mountain String Band at Red Rocks

Yonder

A pic I took of the big tv screen...it happened to change just as the pic got taken...turned out kinda cool :)


September
Jeremy and I drove to Illinois to see my family

Alex


October
Jeremy's birthday was the 7th

Yamn playing in Denver

Yamn

Charlotte and I at Yamn

Yamn

Katie and I at a pumpkin farm :)

Me and Jeremy

Tutu's I made for Lola and Lucy to wear at Pugs in the Park

Pugs in the Park (Lily came with us!)

Jeremy and Lily

Lola's Halloween Costume


November
Flowers from Grandpa's funeral

Alex and Grace playing

My mom and Grandma cleaning up the deck

Joe "shaving" Alex, haha


December
We found out we are having a boy! That day Katie and I went and painted pottery to celebrate :)

I made tons of cookies for cookie exchange parties :)

We went to the Parade of Lights downtown Denver

And spent New Years with awesome friends in Breckenridge :) (My belly is pretty dang obvious in this pic)

2010 was an awesome, fun-filled year!
2011 is going to be quite a different year, fun in different ways, but I can't wait!



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images