Christmas and more

Whoa. 10 days since my last post. Talk about procrastinating! :) We drove to Illinois for Christmas to be with my family this year. L...


Whoa. 10 days since my last post. Talk about procrastinating! :)

We drove to Illinois for Christmas to be with my family this year. LOOOOONG drive. I will not be doing that again while pregnant...we had to stop so I could pee every hour or two, haha.

Alex playing with a new toy

Lola was kind of scared of Christmas, haha. Too many loud toys...

Alex in his new batman cape :)

Alex and Grace at my Aunt and Uncle's house

Lights in the park...







Alex pretending to be me, hahahah

It was a great week :)

We got back late Monday night. Tuesday we just relaxed. Yesterday I had a doctor's appointment. I had to drink this nasty drink before I went in so they could test me for gestational diabetes. Hopefully that comes out ok! :) Then last night we went to Kali and Josh's Engagement party downtown, then to see Railroad Earth afterwards. I made it out til past midnight, then had to come home and go to sleep 'cause I had to work this morning at 7am. Morning came wayyyy too fast! The kids are all home today too, school doesn't start back up 'til next Tuesday. Shoot. I'm tired and it's only noon...



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images