More oatmeal cookies...mmmm

Today I went to a class at Belly Bliss in Denver. It was a cute little place. They sell a handful of things, but it is more an educational/...

Today I went to a class at Belly Bliss in Denver. It was a cute little place. They sell a handful of things, but it is more an educational/fitness place.


"Belly Bliss is a business dedicated to enhancing the lives of mothers and their families by empowering them and serving as a resource for health and education throughout pregnancy, birth and beyond."


The class was called "What to expect when you're done expecting," it was taught by a pediatrician, and it was only $5! PLUS! :) It was very informational on the topics of breastfeeding, helping the baby to sleep better, pet "siblings", and basically taking care of ourselves.


Afterwards, I came home and baked a bunch of cookies for a cookie exchange that i'm going to. They turned out awesome. I made the same oatmeal ones I made the other day, and they came out even better this time! I figured out how to make the drizzle look better (made it way thinner) and it actually turned out to look like drizzle instead of huge blobs like it did last time, haha. I also made them a little bit smaller and baked them for a little longer so they wouldn't fall apart as much as they did last time (which was fine with me, I love really soft cookies, but since i'm bringing them somewhere to give out, I figured it would be easier if they weren't falling apart).





Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Just looking over the 1st page of your blog has me drooling. Your cookies look amazing!

    Courtney from http://wheremygreengrassgrows.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images