To my baby :)

Dear baby, I have been feeling you move around in there. Before, I kinda felt something, but for the past couple nights, you really have m...

Dear baby,

I have been feeling you move around in there. Before, I kinda felt something, but for the past couple nights, you really have made it clear that you are in there :) Lucy likes to lay on my tummy, and I really can't wait until the day she's laying her little head there and you make a sudden movement that she can feel. Makes me smile just thinking about what her reaction is going to be :)

Lately, it's not looking like I am going to be able to give you the typical happy "family" when you come out of there...but I want you to know I am going to do whatever I can to make sure you are happy and loved and cared for. You are going to be my life, I will do anything to make sure that you have every opportunity and good morals to follow, as well as adults to look up to and learn from. You will grow up to have respect for everyone you meet, and you will know how to treat others. You will not be selfish. I will teach you independence. You will grow up to be proud of what you do and have confidence to try new things and to accept change. You will learn to treat people as you would want to be treated, and will consider other's feelings. You will know what love is, and will be able to act upon it. Those, among so many other things, are the things I am going to dedicate my life to teaching you the minute you enter this world.

I will try my best and that's what I can promise you.
Love, Me

------------------------------------------------------------


On another note, I'm watching Tuesday's with Morrie right now. Here's a couple quotes that are meaningful at the moment...

"So many people walk around with a meaningless life. They seem half-asleep, even when they're busy doing things they think are important. This is because they're chasing the wrong things. The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning."

"In the beginning of life, when we were infants, we need others to survive, right? And at the end of life, when you get like me, you need others to survive, right? But here's the secret: in between, we need others even more."




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images