Another day...

The cookie exchange party yesterday was fun :) I got so many different kinds of awesome cookies to bring home...mmmmm. And i'm going to ...

The cookie exchange party yesterday was fun :) I got so many different kinds of awesome cookies to bring home...mmmmm. And i'm going to another one next Sunday :) I love the holidays.

I worked today...a shorter day than usual, but apparently i'm making up for that tomorrow by working extra early. Ian was especially fun this afternoon after his nap. He was really happy and giggly. It was a good day :)

A couple guys from Yamn are playing tonight downtown at Sancho's and I really wish I could go. All of my friends are :( But they don't start until almost 10pm and I would have to drive a half hour home whenever I was done being there. Shoooot. Gotta wake up way too early for that. Dang it.




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images