Fa la la la la

I spent a lot of today making cookies for another cookie exchange party tomorrow. They turned out great...I'll post pics and the recipe ...

I spent a lot of today making cookies for another cookie exchange party tomorrow. They turned out great...I'll post pics and the recipe and step by step instructions tomorrow...too lazy tonight, haha.

Jeremy left to go to Vail for the night to see Michael Menert play tonight and to snowboard tomorrow. Boo. I kinda wish I would have gone now that i'm sitting here bored as heck.

I'm gonna be 23 weeks tomorrow. I can't believe how fast time has gone so far! It feels like only yesterday I was like, 11 weeks. Crazy. This baby's gonna be here before we know it!!

I've been watching the one-a-day websites (babysteals.com, babyhalfoff.com and greenbabybargains.com) and today on babyhalfoff they were selling Woombie's Swaddlers for 50% off, so I I got one :) It was something that I knew I was going to get eventually, so I figured I might as well get it for way cheaper. Shoot yeah.





Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogsPlease vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images