It's a BOY!

It's a BOY! The baby boy is healthy and everything looks normal in the ultrasound, so I am ecstatic :) I'm not sure what to think ab...

It's a BOY!
The baby boy is healthy and everything looks normal in the ultrasound, so I am ecstatic :) I'm not sure what to think about a boy on the way, but I know i'll figure it out!
The ultrasound lasted about 15 minutes. She had to check all of the baby's organs and measure the arms and legs and head and just about everything else. I got a dvd of about 5 minutes of it, which is pretty cool :) She also printed out these pictures, along with a few more that aren't on here...

This is the one where you can tell if it's a boy or a girl...the picture taken from under the two legs (pointing towards the top left) and you can see that it's a boy :)

A foot :)

A profile pic

Another profile pic. His little mouth is open!


After my appointment, I met Katie at Go Paint in Evergreen and we painted some pottery. I made this dragon bank for the baby's nursery :) Now I wait a week for them to put it in the Kiln (which will make the colors way more vibrant and the whole thing will be shiny).




Today I am working...and having a BAD day. The other twin is home sick with strep this week and driving me insane. He is constantly telling me what to do and how to do things as well as bossing everyone else around. Doesn't seem sick to me AT ALL. GRRR. I cried while waiting at the bus stop for the other twin to get picked up. I don't really know why, I just got frustrated. And I also don't feel very good today, which is probably part of it. I haven't slept well for the past couple nights and i'm exhausted and just want to take a nap. Or sleep all day. Whatever.



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogsPlease vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images