snow snow snow

The snow I mentioned the other day melted real quick, but this is what I woke up to today :) Lucy has a lot less hair than Lola and ...

The snow I mentioned the other day melted real quick, but this is what I woke up to today :)




Lucy has a lot less hair than Lola and gets cold really easily. She wouldn't even go outside this morning with Lola. So I put this coat on her...and she wouldn't move from this spot. She just stood there shaking (from taking 2 steps onto the deck and running back in the house). I think she hates the coat. Hahaaha. Cracked me up! But I think i'm going to have to get her some sort of comfy sweater type thing because she's really not gonna want to go outside once there's a significant amount of snow. Considering there's only like, an inch and a half right now...




And now they're chillin with me :)


No more work for me for 2 weeks! WOOHOOO! We leave next week to visit my family in Illinois, I can't wait to see them all :) We're driving, so pray for safe roads and not too much snow before then!

I have a hair appointment today, yessss. About time! Except that I got rescheduled to some girl that's never done my hair before because my hairdresser is not going to be working for another month and a half. Gosh dang. Hopefully it turns out as good as usual! :) Pictures to come!




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images