Emotional

Sooooo sick of being so emotional. Every couple days I get a good cry in...and it sucks. Ahhh. Jeremy is leaving for Mexico tomorrow and s...

Sooooo sick of being so emotional. Every couple days I get a good cry in...and it sucks. Ahhh.

Jeremy is leaving for Mexico tomorrow and since this is my blog and I can write whatever I want...I will say that I am sad, jealous, bitter. Watching him be all giddy for the past couple of days, talking about the beach and the warm weather, packing his swim trunks and tee-shirts...it makes me feel so crappy. I know he is excited and I feel a bit guilty that I'm not more supportive of him going, but I feel really left out and maybe it's selfish,
but...

I wish he would have planned a trip we could BOTH afford and do together. I'm here- back-hurting, not sleeping good, tired more than i'm not tired...i am the one who needs a vacation to the beach. UGH.

It's not fair and it sucks.
And guess what? He's going to New Orleans next month on vacation too. Guess who's not invited? Oh yeah...that would be me.
I have a real awesome guy let me tell you all.

UGH UGH UGH.






Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images