New Years Eve 2011

New Years was a ton of fun :) We drove to Breckenridge to see our friends Yamn play at the Riverwalk Center. The Shook Twins opened for them...

New Years was a ton of fun :) We drove to Breckenridge to see our friends Yamn play at the Riverwalk Center. The Shook Twins opened for them, and also sang and played with them for a few songs. Yamn even did a shout out to Baby Gooch in my belly, which I didn't happen to get on video but wish that I did, it was awesome :) Baby danced in my belly with me all night long :)

Here's an awesome video of them covering "The Chain" by Fleetwood Mac.


It was FREEZING NYE though...like, negative 10 or colder freezing. BRRRRR. But we all bundled up and had a great time...here are some pics from the evening-

The fireworks that we watched from our condo balcony...there were some trees in the way, but made for a few cool pics...



Some of the girls rockin' the hats that Lauren makes
Eliza, Caroline, Jamaya, Kali and Charlotte

Me and BF :)

Yamn

The Shook Twins

Me and some of my best friends in the world :)
Alyssa, Me, Mallory, Charlotte and Jamie

Marybeth hooping on stage :)

Such a cool hooping pic...

Someone brought tons of blow up balls with glowsticks in them...a ton ended up on stage haha


What a good night :) I was debating on not going because of sleeping arrangements and other kind of stupid things, but everything turned out fine. We rented a 3 story condo in which I knew everyone would come back to party at after the show, and assumed I wouldn't be able to sleep with all that going on, but it was ok. When we got there around 2am or so after the show was over, Jamie, Charlotte and I (and Mallory for a while) pretty much just hung out in my room while everyone partied downstairs. We did a lot of talking and catching up :) I was up until 4am, which is like, a RECORD for me since i've been pregnant, haha. I can't believe I made it up for so long! Then New Years morning, Jamie, Charlotte and I went and got breakfast in Frisco (all of the restaurants in Breck were PACKED). We left Breck around 1 to head home and traffic was horrific on I-70 coming from the mountains- tons of people must have gone up for NYE. And I was the lucky one who got to drive...probably because I was the only one not hungover and feeling crappy from the night before, haha.

Happy New Year everyone :) This year is sure to be a good one for me...Baby Gooch will arrive...and I can't WAIT!! :) :) :)




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images