{Music Monday} || Boombox ||

Boombox is such fun dance music let me tell you. It consists of two guys who play an electronic blend of vintage rock and blues w...





Boombox is such fun dance music let me tell you. It consists of two guys who play an electronic blend of vintage rock and blues while incorporating back beat, psychedelia and funky house sounds.

I've seen them more times than I can count, and it's so much fun every single time! Go check out their schedule and see if they're playing near you! They are on tour more times than not, and you won't regret it I PROMISE!





GO LINK UP!


Music Mondays with Sugar Blossom Boutique

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. SugarblossomboutiqueDecember 12, 2011 at 1:56 PM

    I always look forward to your music monday picks because you always have something funky and fun to share. I'm loving this music! it's great for cleaning the house, too, i'm finding out ;) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aidric started dancing and when the first song was over he said again again. He likes boombox too. His daddy will be proud :)

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images