{Busy busy busy}

I realize that this week has been a LAME week of posts from me, but bear with me. I've been so busy this week, and Porter has been trans...

I realize that this week has been a LAME week of posts from me, but bear with me. I've been so busy this week, and Porter has been transitioning to his crib and that's been interesting, to say the least. He's doing ok going down, but then proceeds to wake up numerous times a night really unhappy. I think it's a combo of teething, a really stuffed up nose, and the new location. So my nights have been long and tiring, and that's when I usually get most of my blogging done. I have also had orders from my shop going out, and i've also been working on decorations here and christmas presents for my family. And I still need to send out our Christmas cards too.


So i'm hoping to be back to normal blogging here very soon. Thanks for being understanding and i'll be back I promise (maybe even tonight!). 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images