Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a happy holiday filled with family, friends and food ;) We sure did! Santa was good to us :) And we looke...

I hope everyone had a happy holiday filled with family, friends and food ;) We sure did!

Santa was good to us :)












And we looked gooood too ;)








And now we will do some more of this :-D




Happy Holidays my friends!

UPDATE: Sorry about these horrible pictures, I posted this from my phone and yeah, I guess it didn't work very well. Will replace them soon!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh my goodness! Yall are adorable! And the little suit! Ahhh so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ErinnT (Fancy Napkin Blog)December 27, 2011 at 11:43 PM

    Santa was very good to you! Looks like you had a wonderful holiday :)

    Love that headband your sporting too!

    xoET

    Fancy Napkin

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images