{InstaFriday} || v.8 & 9 ||

Well, since I skipped this last week, here's two weeks worth of Instagram pics!  My niece Lily figured out a unique way to cool...

Well, since I skipped this last week, here's two weeks worth of Instagram pics!


 My niece Lily figured out a unique way to cool down her food :)
Old school ribbon
Porter harassing Nena's christmas tree
Cousins:)

 Oh just hanging out naked
Our tree
Playing
The view of my house from the very back of the yard

 Laying in bed
Our shower curtain, haha. I love it.
Porter's new walker
Me, sewing

 P hanging out next to me while I was sewing
Sleeping baby :)
He always does this, haha
Loving his walker

 Working on a project
Peek-a-boo
Mohawk hat
Ready to be shipped to Grandma (she wishes anyways!)

 Hooters :)
Home of TEBOWWWW
Found this under a baseboard heater in my house, must have been the owners kids
Snow in my backyard

 Love this pic!
Weird weird fruit
Just hangin out
Porter's decorations in his room

Car ride
He always escapes after his bath
True
Cute legs :)

 I've eaten wayyy too many of these in the last week
Cousins in the tub
First time standing in his crib
Christmas bed

 Watching the Bronco's WIN
Our pickle
BRRRRRRRR
Checking out the snow out there

 Lily's gingerbread house
Katie decorating it
My village (that used to belong to my Grandpa!)
P's new christmas books

We watched Cheese live via iClips
Festive nails
New slippers
Figured out how to use the leg warmers to keep the slippers on :)



Go link up!


life rearranged

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. deocorating ginger bread houses are so fun! y'all's looks great.
    that shower curtian is too cute! where'd you get it?
    love the old school ribbion and cousins(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww your bebe in that little necklace! :D And i love that photo of you sewing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the shower curtain and Bed Bath and Beyond :)

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images