Grandpa's Crab

This post may seem a little bit odd to you, haha, but this {fake but really lifelike} crab is  really important to me :) When my sist...

This post may seem a little bit odd to you, haha, but this {fake but really lifelike} crab is 
really important to me :)

When my sister and I were younger, we spent a lot of time at our Grandpa and Grandma's house. We would stay there for a week or two in the summer time, and go there for weekends- I have SOOO so many memories of being there.
This crab being one of them.
We used to climb into bed at night to find this guy in between our sheets by our feet (our Grandpa's doing, of course). I'm pretty sure it scared us the first few times, 
but eventually we expected him to be there, 
and giggled like crazy over him.

A little over a year ago, my Grandpa passed away. He left behind this crab, and my sister and I now share him. She had him for the first year, and this past Christmas she mailed him to me. So from now on, every Christmas, he will be relocated to the other's house.

This guy is about to have some adventures here in Colorado :)



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images