{Music Monday} || Pretty Lights ||

|| source || Pictures I took, ranging from 2008-2011 (and shot with two, maybe three, cameras) I've alr...


|| source ||

Pictures I took, ranging from 2008-2011
(and shot with two, maybe three, cameras)






I've already done somewhat of a post about Pretty Lights here, but I wanted to do another one for Music Monday, and also because I went to was supposed to go see Pretty Lights on New Year's Eve.

In some of the pictures above, you can see a drummer and a dj. The drummer (Cory) is no longer part of Pretty Lights- it's just Derek now. He lives up in Fort Collins, an hour away from where I live.

I've been to his small shows, and i've been to his big shows. They're all so much fun.
And it's awesome workout music :)
Check it out!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi, I'm with an online vintage dress boutique called Shabby Apple (www.shabbyapple.com) and I adore your blog. Shabby Apple offers affordable, stylish attire perfect for a day at work or play, or a night on the town. We would love to partner with you and offer your readers a 10% off coupon as well as the opportunity to giveaway a piece of jewelry from our collection on your blog. Please check us out at www.shabbyapple.com and let me know if you are interested.

    I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

    Thanks,

    Chelsea Wakley

    cwakely@shabbyapple.com
    (this is only open to US residents, if this is not a possibility please let me know)

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images