Hello my friends.

I know I haven't been around much- I almost feel guilty not posting more often.  But i'm still here, just not posting much. I w...

I know I haven't been around much- I almost feel guilty not posting more often.
 But i'm still here, just not posting much.
I will be, soon. I miss this little blog of mine. In the past couple of weeks, I have realized how much I need it.
So as much as there are some really important things I definitely want to write about and post soon to update everyone on life, here are some iPhone Instagram pics from the last couple weeks in the meantime.

Representing Mama's University :)
New tent I made for P
Friends
Yonder Mountain String Band
Smoothie LOVE
P in his new wagon and overalls
He's getting way too big...
Colorado sunset
Silly faces
Sunrise
A January walk
Gotye
My little traveler
Sleepy baby
Lake Michigan. Home.
Darts with Nick. I WIN :)
Illinois wagon rides
My stepdad has some really awesome old cameras
I love this child so much
My nephew sleeps with this pic of my sister and I

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Mr. Taylor and his LadyJanuary 17, 2012 at 2:50 PM

    oh goodness, isn't instagram the best? all of these images are just too perfect! and that little play tent? PERFECT!
    it definitely looks like you've been busy!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see an update from you! :) You're looking gorgeous as usual in all of your photos. I'm totally digging that black outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping over from tomandsarahplusone.blogspot! Just bought an awesome wetbag from you ;) Can't wait to get it! Love your blog and HOW stinking cute is that little man of yours!!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Hope you love the wetbag :) You're blog is awesome too...and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name Saxton, what a great name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much :) I have gotten so many compliments on that outfit...the dress is from H&M, I got it when I was pregnant and I still wear it all the time, it's so comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Instagram is so so so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tons of cute pics- I love the one of you laying down with your sunglasses on. I've been slacking a little bit on my blog lately too and I feel kind of bad about it. Life is just too crazy sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Joann! Just wanted to let you know that I tagged you in a fun little game on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images