5 Things I Can't Live Without...

In no particular order... 1. My iPhone. Pretty self explanatory. But really, I think i'm addicted to my phone. It's kind of a prob...

In no particular order...

1. My iPhone. Pretty self explanatory. But really, I think i'm addicted to my phone. It's kind of a problem, and i'm gonna work on that...tomorrow ;)

2. Music. Also pretty self explanatory. I listen to music during probably 80% of my day. I love live music and I love pretty much every type of music. 
3. Coffee. I never used to like it, then I had Porter and it's now a staple in my day. When I wake up it's the first thing I think about. I like LOTS of sugar and Peppermint Mocha creamer. I'm drinking some as I write this...mmmmmm.
4. Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara. By far the best mascara i've ever used. Ever. I love this stuff. I have the crappiest eye lashes and these add so much length and volume, it's amazing.
5. Boots. In Colorado, you need boots. Lots of them :) I live in my boots (when I can't live in flip-flops that is, because I would live in those over boots any day...). The ones pictured below are from Target a month or two ago. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images