Black Friday success!

I went shopping yesterday on Black Friday for the first time ever. I wasn't planning on it at all, but it started with this coat that ...

I went shopping yesterday on Black Friday for the first time ever. I wasn't planning on it at all, but it started with this coat that I saw at Puma a couple days ago that I couldn't stop thinking about. So friday morning Porter woke up at 5:30am wanting milk, and I couldn't fall back asleep and he was kinda half awake for a while too...and I was thinking about that damn coat again. So I said "bye bye, let's go bye bye!" and he kept saying "noooo mom, sleeeep" I then had to bribe him. With the choochoo train at the mall, and more milk, and I even may have slipped ice cream in there too...at 5:30am I was promising my child ice cream. Ha. Buuut it worked and we were outta the house by 6:30, him with a banana in hand and milk (he forgot about the ice cream, phew), and me with an extra large thermos of coffee.
Even though I think it was ridiculous that Black Friday technically started on Thursday this year, i'm so very happy for that, because I got to the mall at about 7:15ish and parked right in the front. And there were barely any people in there. Awesome! So I got my new coat, along with several other clothing items for myself, and a couple things for Porter as well. I think i'm sold on Black Friday shopping now :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images