Snowy Day

Woke up to 8-10 inches of snow this morning,  and it's still coming down. The snow is sooo pretty, and i'm trying so hard to ju...

Woke up to 8-10 inches of snow this morning, 
and it's still coming down.
The snow is sooo pretty, and i'm trying so hard to just enjoy it.
I tend to get anxiety when it snows.
My car sucks driving in it, and honestly i'm scared to drive in it.
These are the days in which I would love to be driving a tank, ha.
But i'm trying to just suck it up and get over it, and take things minute to minute today,
instead of stress out about how i'm going to get Porter from his dad's to my house,
how i'm going to get work,
how i'm going to get home from work.
Instead i'm going to sit here and sip on my coffee and catch up on some blogging stuff.
Hope everyone has a great day,
and i'm secretly hoping the sun comes out ASAP to melt all of this snow!
My snowboarding and skiing friends would hate me if they knew ;)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images