Illinois v.2

Last Wednesday when I was home, my Grandma, Aunt and cousins Grace and Reed came to my mom's for the day. It was soooo good to see them,...

Last Wednesday when I was home, my Grandma, Aunt and cousins Grace and Reed came to my mom's for the day. It was soooo good to see them, we had such a fun time! 



Bleeding Hearts in my mom's yard. My FAVORITE flower ever!






My Aunt Colleen, who gave me a TON of Reed and Grace's old stuff to use for Porter
(Baby Bjorn, Boppy, Dr. Brown bottles, toys, pumping stuff)
She's the best! Thanks Colleen!


Then we all walked down to the park...











Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images