Yamn

Last night Charlotte and I went to see our friends Yamn play at the Fox Theater...so much fun! I haven't seen them since New Years Eve (...

Last night Charlotte and I went to see our friends Yamn play at the Fox Theater...so much fun! I haven't seen them since New Years Eve (when I was pregnant) so it's been a while- and I swear they get better every single time I see them :) 

I met Charlotte at her parent's house and they watched Porter for the night. Then we went to dinner in Boulder and then to her friend's house, then the show. Such a good night! But i'm def paying for it today, haha! Good thing Porter was a happy baby alllll day and napped with me all afternoon. I've been trying to get him to sleep (in his own bed) between 7-8pm every night now. And then he sleeps until about 9am, but usually wakes up 3-4 times to eat during that time period. I still bring him to bed with me after he eats in the middle of the night though :)


Porter and Charlotte




Yamn!
(check them out here)














Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images