Illinois v.3 iPhone Pics

My week in Illinois...in cell phone pictures  1. Porter sleeping in his stroller in the airport 2. Porter sleeping in Alex's old crib 3...

My week in Illinois...in cell phone pictures

 1. Porter sleeping in his stroller in the airport
2. Porter sleeping in Alex's old crib
3. The bathroom my parent's are redoing (they have body sprayers!)
4. Porter grinning like crazzzy


 5. It was HOT. Porter got to be naked a lot!
6. Alex and Porter (we were waiting for ice cream)
7. Porter's first baby pool outside
8. Beautiful tree on my walk in my parent's neighborhood

9. My room at my mom's house

10. The crib 

11. There were flowers everywhere (and I especially like the brick street!)

12. Porter checking things out on the walk
13. Dinosaur bones in the mall 

 14. Me and my sister 

15. Justine and Jeff

16. All three of us

17. A cover band 

18. My parents just planted those plants and put up the criss cross stuff

19. Butterfly in the plant (I wish it was real!)
20. My bday ice cream cake from Justine and Alex :)
21. Joe and Alex sleeping on the floor
22. Packing for a baby includes LOTS of stuff! 

23. My bridesmaid dress for my sister's wedding 

24. The sunrise on the way to the airport to come back to CO





Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs 
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images