Tired. Really tired.

As Porter grows out of things (which is wayyy too often!), I find myself wanting to save certain things. Like a hat he wore that I loved so...

As Porter grows out of things (which is wayyy too often!), I find myself wanting to save certain things. Like a hat he wore that I loved so much, or a little tiny onsie he wore when he just got home from the hospital. I can already tell that I'm going to accumulate quite the collection of his things over time, haha. 

I am SO TIRED. I couldn't sleep at all last night and had to wake up at 5am to go nanny for a couple of hours. I think I couldn't sleep because I knew I had to wake up so early. I have to nanny again tomorrow morning for a couple hours and I NEED some sleep tonight. I'm making myself go to bed early tonight, and i'm going to dream about how awesome a nap tomorrow afternoon will be :) 

No luck on the house hunt :( I looked at an apartment today and didn't like it (it was really expensive and layed out REALLY weird). Then I drove past a house that I had an appointment for and didn't like the neighborhood so I cancelled it. ugh. 

I really want to fly home to Illinois and visit my family but I am really kind of afraid of flying alone with a 2 month old. Any advice??





Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'll be flying alone with elliot in a few weeks...she'll be about five months. I've convinced myself that the trick is to be calm and collected about the whole thing. Let her feed off of my laid back energy. I'm actually looking forward to it-look at it as a new adventure. We'll see and I'll let you know how it goes...
    I can't believe how big Porter is, he's really grown into his handsome self!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babies are the easiest to fly with!! Of course, I haven't taken any since we took the girls when they were four months old. They slept the whole time. No biggie. :) Do not be afraid. :)

    I am hoping to make a baby clothes quilt some day with the clothes that I just can't part with. There are so many and I think that would be a good way to reuse them.

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images