InstaFriday

I just realized it's been a whole week since i've posted. We've been sooo busy, and Porter's Dad has been in Mexico (must...

I just realized it's been a whole week since i've posted.
We've been sooo busy, and Porter's Dad has been in Mexico (must be nice),
so I haven't had his help at all.
I have a few posts started 
(regarding P's new glasses, which you'll see in a few pics below),
a visit to Santa,
cookie making...).
Coming soon!
For now, enjoy some iPhone pics :)

 Snugglin'
Boys being boys.
Yeah, we tried this for half a night. Not happening yet.
Sleeping at Kristy's.
My little scholar at my work Christmas Party).
He found the poker chips...and is also wearing a man's large tee, haha.
Waiting for our food at Bass Pro Shop.
Seeing Santa wore this kid out!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Cute sunglasses!!

    Warmly,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son is adorable! I love the glasses - I hope you guys are having a wonderful holiday season - oh & thanks for stopping by my blog!! I have a giveaway running right now & would love for you to enter it!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    Enter my GIVEAWAY for $100 right now!

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images