We're still alive...

Barely. We are both sick and teething. No really, my wisdom tooth is coming in, so I'm teething right along with my child. And we both h...

Barely. We are both sick and teething. No really, my wisdom tooth is coming in, so I'm teething right along with my child. And we both have colds on top of that. Awesome.
NOT.
I hope we are good by next week when we're flying to IL to see my family...I haven't been home in a year. Since last January. I need to see them :(
Anyway, my computer isn't working at the moment (something to do with the stupid charger or where you plug the charger in on the computer) so I'm currently posting this from my phone, which I hate doing. I have lots of pics on my camera that I need to upload, so hopefully ill figure out the computer thing soon.
Alright, back to laying on the couch with P, maybe he'll fall asleep so I can :)

Hope everyone had a great Christmas- I'm not gonna lie, mine wasn't, at all.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images