Back to the dummy dentist

Another afternoon at the dentist...lame. I had to go back and get the crown fitted and get a temporary crown put over my tooth. 2 shots of n...

Another afternoon at the dentist...lame. I had to go back and get the crown fitted and get a temporary crown put over my tooth. 2 shots of novocaine this time...better than the 5-6 I got last time! After the 2 shots, while she was drilling I could def feel pressure, not really pain, but she asked if I wanted another shot and I was like "NO WAY keep going!" The less the better.

And then she proceeds to tell me that caffeine will help the novocaine wear off faster, and I was like "I'm pregnant, I can't have caffeine" and she answers "I was addicted to Mt. Dew when I was pregnant with my 19 year old and he turned out fine, you can drink it" I hate when people try to tell me what I can and can't do when they aren't even my doctor. Ugh. Shut up lady. I'm pretty sure my obgyn told me no caffeine for a reason!

I also woke up this morning with morning sickness- for the first time in 2 weeks :( What the heckkkk...I thought I was in the clear. Guess not. I didn't sleep well last night either. I read in my book that i'm supposed to stop sleeping on my back all night now, and i'm also not supposed to sleep on my stomach. So there I was last night, waking up every hour or two worried I was sleeping wrong, and not comfortable at all. I really need to invest in a pregnancy pillow to help me sleep now I think...grr. Then by 11:30 this morning I was exhausted, so I took a nap for a while this afternoon before my appointment. I hope I sleep better tonight cause I gotta be up at 6am and bright eyed for the day...

Now i'm just relaxing, looking into ideas of what to do with a 2-year old all day tomorrow. I am going to nanny for a family I nannied for this summer (i'm filling in for their permanent nanny for a couple of days this month). There are 3 boys, a 2 year old and twins who are 6ish. The twins have school all day, so it'll just be me and the little guy. What to do, what to do...

We watched Umphrey's McGee live via iclips last night...it was a great show! I'll post pics of that later, or tomorrow. So not in the mood at the moment.



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images