I already miss you Grandpa :(

This is a really hard post for me to make, but I feel as though I should. My Grandpa passed away yesterday morning :( 4 days before I was ...

This is a really hard post for me to make, but I feel as though I should.

My Grandpa passed away yesterday morning :( 4 days before I was supposed to be there...the hardest part of it all. I didn't make it...
I mentioned him in an earlier post- he was diagnosed with cancer in his liver and pancreas, and 3 short months later God decided it was time for him to be in heaven.
Now I will be flying home to IL tomorrow afternoon (instead of Sunday) to be with all of my family during this time. It is so difficult to be so far away right now...

I will miss this man so much. For the majority of my life, my sister and I have been his only grandkids and were always very close with my grandparents. During our childhoods, we spent weeks of our summers staying with them, swimming in the pool in their backyard, taking vacations, and just spending time with them. I will never forget the plastic crab that he would sneak under our covers before we went to bed to scare us...one of the funniest memories I have of him. He was a very special man who will hold a huge place in my heart for the rest of my life...

R.I.P Thomas Lavin
I love you forever.


And on another note,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
I love you.
Stay strong, I know you will.




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images