Banana Ice Cream and Christmas Cards

Thanks to IROCKSOWHAT giving me the idea, I made Banana Ice Cream tonight :) 2 Frozen, Ripe Bananas Milk Peanut Butter M&M's Cu...

Thanks to IROCKSOWHAT giving me the idea, I made Banana Ice Cream tonight :)

2 Frozen, Ripe Bananas
Milk
Peanut Butter
M&M's

Cut the frozen banana's into slices.
Blend banana, peanut butter, and milk in blender until smooth.
Top with M&M's.

DELICIOUS :)


I've also been working on Christmas card ideas. This is what i've come up with so far...
(will eventually add pics...and the one pic is just an example...I plan on taking x-mas pics especially for the cards!)

Click to Enlarge
#1

#2

#3

Which one do you like best so far?



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images