Fun times with Lily

I'm so exhausted I can't even put into words how exhausted I am. Lily had school all day yesterday, so I just ran errands and got ...

I'm so exhausted I can't even put into words how exhausted I am.

Lily had school all day yesterday, so I just ran errands and got bills paid. Last night we went to Amy and Brian's engagement party (downtown Denver), where we only stayed for 2 hours or so cause we had Lily with us.

Lily is an excellent photographer :)

Lily before the party. Cute outfit huh? Yeah- lasted about a half hour, then she peed in it right before we left and she had to completely change, haha. Oh well.


Today, I took her to this place called "Fantastic Fun." It's an indoor amusement park with a mini ferris wheel (which she kept calling "fairy tale" haha) and teacups that spin around and a couple jumpy castle things, some slides and video games and other random stuff. She even made a new friend there who she ran around with the whole time :) Afterwards, we went to Panera for lunch (my FAV!) and now we're home watching James and the Giant Peach.

Huge ball pit


Ok, this post has taken enough of my energy. Haha. Bye.



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images