Good and Bad

Good: Last night I think I felt the baby move. I can't really explain what it felt like, but it felt like something. And then it felt ex...

Good:
Last night I think I felt the baby move. I can't really explain what it felt like, but it felt like something. And then it felt exactly the same again a little while ago. So I think I felt the baby, I think :)
My hair is feeling pretty thick lately, something it NEVER feels like, haha. So PLUS for good hair (except it needs some highlights STAT).

Bad:
I've never ever had dry skin, even after moving to dry Colorado from humid Michigan and Illinois 3 years ago. But now that i'm pregnant, my skin is so dry. My right hand stings on top and worse when I put lotion on :( It's probably from washing my hands so much now to keep germs off of me, but it SUCKS. Grrrr.
And my freaking face is breaking out worse than ever. Eww.


On another note- when I was home I heard my nephew sing along to Train's "Hey Soul Sister" a bunch of times (he loves it) and I swear since i've been back in CO i've heard it so many times and it makes me so happy and so sad at the same time :) :( Makes me think of him, but then I miss him so much.



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I had to get a prescription for my face. There are so many over the counter face products that you can't use when pregnant. I finally just broke down and asked my doctor.

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images