Back to work

Loong day today. Nannied from 7am til 6:30pm. Now i'm exhausted and ready for bed and it's only 7:45pm. I only had the littlest all ...

Loong day today. Nannied from 7am til 6:30pm. Now i'm exhausted and ready for bed and it's only 7:45pm.
I only had the littlest all day, and the twins before and after school for a couple of hours. After they got home, we stuffed the robots and I sewed them up, and VIOLA, they're done :)

On the way to work this morning at 6:30am

The wind was blowing and the snow was falling...

Finished robots!


Off to the dentist tomorrow for my final crown, woohoo. Then i'm done for a while! :)



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images