Back in CO

The rest of the trip went well. Friday, Justine, Alex and I went to breakfast at the Swedish Pancake House by my mom's, and then hung ou...

The rest of the trip went well. Friday, Justine, Alex and I went to breakfast at the Swedish Pancake House by my mom's, and then hung out at my mom's house all day. Friday night, Joe took us to Red Lobster for dinner, mmmmmm.

I made it back home :) I got into Denver this afternoon...and Jeremy picked me up with the mumchks waiting in the car for me. They were crazy excited to see me :) It's good to be home...except the house needs a good cleaning...shoot. Guess that's what I'll be doing tomorrow! I have kind of a busy week ahead. I have to take care of a bunch of bills Monday, nanny on Tuesday, go to the dentist to get my crown put on Wednesday, and then babysit Lily from Thursday night until Sunday while Katie and JR go to Vegas (wish I could go!). Friday night we have an engagement dinner. Then the following week I start nannying 2-3 days a week. Back to work! I'm looking forward to the paycheck though, that's for sure! Been too broke lately! So yeah, I guess it's a little more than a "kind of busy week"!

While I was home, my aunt gave me some baby stuff she used that she no longer needs...a boppy and a couple covers for it, a sac the baby goes in in the car seat (lined with wool like material, soooo soft), a thing that holds the baby's head in place in the car seat, an all natural teether, and a baby name book! I still have been putting off the whole name thing, I'm waiting until we know whether it's a girl or boy to start seriously I think...I don't wanna research into something that will end up being a waste of time! I think I've finally decided on some nursery colors. Originally I was going to go with more earthy natural colors, but it keeps changing, haha. So now i've decided that if it's a girl, it'll be dark grey and bright yellow, and probably still gonna go with chocolate brown and sage green if it's a boy. We'll see, it could still change...but I really like the grey and yellow, so that'll stay if it's a girl :)

Time to catch up on the blogs that I usually read that I've been neglecting for the past week and a half. Going to take me foreverrrr, haha.



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images